Below are links to articles contributed to Book Publishers Northwest by the industry professionals. Please feel free to link to this page but do not copy articles without the author’s permission.
Articles are displayed with the most current appearing at the top of the list. You can view all these articles from the home page by clicking on the “Articles” category.
- Marketing Tips From 2016 Publishers Roundtable – BPNW Members
- Typesetting: Who Needs It – Rosie Gaynor
- IBPA Publishing University – Scholarship Winners & Others
- Several Ways To Avoid Formatting Headaches – BPNW Members
- “Something Every Day” Marketing Tips – Wendy Hinman
- Kickstarter for Writers and Publishers – Bethany Carlson
- Create Multiple Sources of Revenue – Brian Jud
- Social Networking 101 for Authors and Publishers – Beth Whitman
- 5 Tips for Successful TV Interviews – Marsha Friedman
- 10 Reasons Why Talk Radio is the Best Promotion for Your Book! – Marsha Friedman
- An Actor’s Script is a Reader’s Friend – Peter Kahle, 74th Street Productions
- Will It Play in Peoria? Every Publisher Can Take a Pulse – David Ash, Basho Press
- How Every Author Can Benefit from Blogging – Tom Masters, Orion Wellspring
- 31 Ways to Prepare for Small Press Month (March) – Lisa Krebs Magno, IBPA
- 3 Tips for Successful Readings – Peter Kahle, 74th Street Productions
All articles are reproduced here by permission of the author and author contact information can be found in the body of the article. Please contact the author first if you wish to republish these in any format.