Northwest Editors Guild’s March meeting will focus on new tools that make running your own business easier. The session will cover:
- Easy website builders and templates to show off your work and personal brand
- Great applications that help you build contracts, track expenses, and receive payments
- Cloud technology that allows you to send, receive, store, and edit documents from anywhere
- Time-tracking and project management tools that make organizing daily tasks and projects a breeze
- New communication tools to leverage with clients and fellow editors
Carin Panganiban is a technical project manager, designer, and instructor recently replanted from NYC to Bellevue, WA. Before moving to Washington, she spent several years in trade, academic, and magazine publishing out East in roles that ranged from book design, production management, production editorial, and features editorial.