Members of the Pacific Northwest Writers Association can promote their book(s) and reach more readers in PNWA’s 2011 Holiday Catalog.
The catalog will be distributed via the PNWA email list and to other selected writers’ group lists.
* Authors must be a current PNWA member to have a book(s) included in the catalog. To join, visit http://www.pnwa.org. An annual membership is $65.
* The catalog will be distributed via email the day after Thanksgiving, reminding families to add local authors to their holiday wish list this season.
*Authors must email all the required information listed below to PNWA coordinator. If they miss the deadline or leave out any of the items listed below, they forfeit their listings. No exceptions, says PNWA!
REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR CATALOG*
1. Book genre listing (i.e. fiction, nonfiction, memoir, thriller, fantasy, etc.).
2. A high-resolution (300dpi) .jpg cover photo.
3. Book title and author.
4. Up to 100 words of description (author’s website optional).
5. Publisher, ISBN, binding, price.
6. Required information should be sent via email to email@example.com by October 31, 2011
*BPNW members can copy this same information to BPNWnews at aol.com for listing on the BPNW website in December.